Call for Abstract
International Conference on Obesity, Diet Management & Nutrition , will be organized around the theme “Healthcare Aspects of Obesity Management”
Obesity 2019 is comprised of 17 tracks and 61 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Obesity 2019.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The prevalence of inordinate corpulence, quantified by body mass index has raised to unacceptable levels in both men and women in the Cumulated States and ecumenical with resultant hazardous health implicative insinuations. The global prevalence of obesity has nearly tripled since 1975. In 2016, more than 1.9 billion adults aged ≥18 were overweight. In fact, exorbitant corpulence is believed to account for 80-85% of the jeopardy of developing type 2 diabetes, while recent obesity research suggests that exorbitantly corpulent people are upto more likely develop type 2 diabetes than those with a BMI of less than 22.
- Track 1-1Eating Disorders & Obesity
- Track 1-2Childhood Obesity
- Track 1-3Obesity & Associated Health Disorders
- Track 1-4Antibiotics and Obesity
- Track 1-5Bariatric Surgery & Liposuction
- Track 1-6Diabetes & Obesity: Current Research Trends
Apart from incremented intake of energy affluent foods and decremented exercise and physical activity, hormones and genes withal play a role in inordinate corpulence and exorbitantly corpulent. Several hormones including leptin, insulin, sex hormones and magnification hormone have been studied extensively for their role in extravagant corpulence and increment in body weight. Obese people have high levels of these hormones that encourage abnormal metabolism and the accumulation of body fat. Hormones are chemical messengers that regulate processes in our body. They are one factor in causing obesity.
Obesity is a growing public health problem among women of childbearing age in the U.S. obesity rates by ethnic groups-African-American 38.9%, Hispanics 36.3%, compared to 23.7% for white women. Being extravagantly corpulent can harm your fertility by inhibiting mundane ovulation. Extravagant corpulence can additionally affect the outcome of in vitro fertilization (IVF). Women should be advised about the consequentiality of salubrious victualing afore and during pregnancy.
Diet programs may engender weight loss over the short term, but maintaining this weight loss is frequently arduous and often requires making exercise and a lower pabulum energy diet an aeonian part of a person's lifestyle. For most countries and whatever the gender, achieving nutritional adequacy implied between- foods and diet patterns & food-group substitution’s. emerging research suggests that some foods, eating patterns, dietary intake and weight control may make to prevent diseases and easier to keep calories in check, highlighting diet strategies that also help prevent chronic disease.
- Track 4-1Plant-based Diets
- Track 4-2Non-traditional Super Foods
Salubrious diets and physical activity are key to good pabulum and obligatory for a long and salubrious life. Victualing nutrient dense foods and balancing energy intake with the indispensable physical activity to maintain a salubrious weight is essential at all stages of life. Unbalanced consumption of foods high in energy (sugar, starch and/or fat) and low in essential nutrients contributes to energy excess, inordinately corpulent and inordinate corpulence. The amount of the energy consumed in cognation to physical activity and the quality of aliment are key determinants of pabulum cognate chronic disease
- Track 5-1Coronary Heart Diseases
- Track 5-2Sleep apnea
- Track 5-3Depression
- Track 5-4Arthritis
- Track 5-5Chronic Kidney Disease
Bioenergetics, the process of converting victuals into a utilizable form of energy, is directly cognate to overall metabolism. The concept of energy for most people on a day-to day substratum is an elusive one. It is that longed for health trait, presenting itself swiftly at certain points in our day, and then lost as expeditiously as it was gained. Diet induced inordinate corpulence is associated with impaired mitochondrial function and dynamic deportment. Mitochondrial dynamic processes with their stringent interconnection with mitochondrial bioenergetics are involved in energy balance and diet impact on metabolic tissues.
- Track 6-1Human Bioenergetics’
- Track 6-2Nutrition & Growth
- Track 6-3Natural Food-Based Supplements
- Track 6-4Nutrition Education & Behavioral Science
- Track 6-5Nutritional Immunology & Inflammation
- Track 6-6Nutritional Microbiology
- Track 6-7Diet Management Studies
Lipidomics can be efficaciously used to elucidate the interactions between diet, nutrients, and human metabolism. Lipids are a diverse class of metabolites that play several key roles in the maintenance of human health. Lipidomics can withal be applied to optimize the effects of pabulum processing on the dietary value, and in the evaluation of victuals-cognate health effects.
- Track 7-1Analytical techniques in Lipidomics
- Track 7-2Lipidomics & risk of Cardiovascular diseases & Diabetes
- Track 7-3Global Malnutrition
Diets fixated on a heftily ponderous protein load can be arduous to maintain and often carry their own health peril. Some of these jeopardies include constipation due to a lack of dietary fiber, incremented heart disease risk (with higher red meat consumption), and reduced kidney function for people. High Protein Diet are kenned to enhearten weight loss but adhering to them can be arduous.
- Track 8-1Dietary Protein Intake
- Track 8-2Diet Interventions in Non-Obese Patients
Functional foods and Nutraceuticals, dietary supplements, herbal products and natural antioxidants have established their potential roles in the auspice of human health against diseases. Nutrient-based compounds, extracts and other vitamins would be regulated as foods rather than drugs, which are subject to extensive and expensive trials and may make claims as to their efficacy, whereas supplements may not.
- Track 9-1Malnutrion & Nutritional Disorders
- Track 9-2Nutritional Information of the Products
- Track 9-3Probiotics & Prebiotics
- Track 9-4Herbal Supplements
- Track 9-5Whole Food Nutritional Supplements
- Track 9-6Oral Nutritional Supplements
If transmuting your diet and exercise habits has failed to avail you achieve the results you hoped for, weight loss medication can be an option. The weight loss pills contain more active ingredient’s intended to increment fat burning, decrement appetite or reduce absorption of fat. The treatment of human inordinate corpulence with vaccination would provide medicos with a drug- and surgical- free option against the weight epidemic
- Track 10-1Virus-Induced Obesity Vaccine
- Track 10-2Vaccines and Autoimmune Childhood Diseases
- Track 10-3Relationship between Obesity and Vaccination
- Track 10-4Vaccine-Based Approaches for Treating Obesity & Diabetes
Diverse dietary constituents may develop obesity and cardio-metabolic disease by additional mechanisms that are not mediated solely by caloric content. Calories in distinction to any food have the probability to increase risk for obesity and cardio-metabolic disease as all calories can directly contribute to positive energy balance and fat gain.
- Track 11-1Antioxidant Rich Diet
- Track 11-2Vitamins Therapies of Chronic Diseases
- Track 11-3Dietary Components & Immune Function
- Track 11-4Dietary Management & Dyslipidaemias
- Track 11-5Dietary Phytochemicals and Cancer Prevention
- Track 11-6Dietary & Nutritional Education and Guidance
Obesity increases the risk for heart disease and stroke. Heftiness is turning into a noteworthy adversity as of late. It is allied with various comorbidities, for example, cardiovascular illnesses; type 2 diabetes, hypertension and rest apnoea/rest scattered relaxing. Deterence of obesity by diet and regular physical activity remains the principal priority for maintaining cardiovascular health.
- Track 12-1Obesity Care & Fitness
- Track 12-2Cardiovascular Effects of Obesity
- Track 12-3Biomarkers: Diabetes, Obesity & Heart
- Track 12-4Nutrition & Cardiometabolic Health
The Mediterranean way research shows that a diet affluent in fish, whole grains, green leafy vegetables, olives, and nuts avails maintain encephalon health. Victualing high quality foods that contain lots of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants aliments the encephalon and forfends it from oxidative stress -the “waste” (free radicals) engendered when the body uses oxygen, which can damage cells. The Ecumenical Council on Brain Health (GCBH) examined the state of science on the impact diet has on encephalon health in adults age 50 and older.
- Track 13-1Contributions to Brain Health & Dementia risk
- Track 13-2Imaging and Biochemical Biomarkers: advances & Implementation
- Track 13-3Emerging Therapeutics & Lifestyle Interventions
A recent study found incremented odds of mood disorder symptoms including major dejection, dysthymia, and manic and hypomanic episodes are found among extravagantly corpulent and astronomically extravagantly corpulent persons compared with their mundane-weight counterparts. obesity has debilitating effects on both physical, mental health; psychiatric complaints can also cause obesity as a result of medication effects, hormone imbalances, and the behavioral issues that result from psychiatric disorders. Areas of future research to help expand our understanding of the relationship between obesity and psychiatric disorders are also outlined.
- Track 14-1Psychotherapy Methods
- Track 14-2Psychological Care in Severe Obesity
Everyone should maintain a healthy balanced diet with moderate, regular exercise and without smoking and drinking alcohol is the surest way to promote one’s Healthspan and limit the onset of most diseases. A vast body of research has demonstrated that disease susceptibility and offspring health can be influenced by perinatal factors, which include both paternal and maternal behavior and environment.
- Track 15-1Imbalance Diet: Effects and Causes
Victuals exceptional is the copacetic characteristics of aliment this is felicitous for consumers. This consists of outside factors as look (size, form, color, gloss, and consistency), texture, and taste elements together with federal grade standards (e.g. of eggs) and internal (chemical, physical, microbial) Alimental score systems are strategies of ranking or score aliment merchandise or repasts classes to verbalize the dietary worth of victuals in a simplified way to the audience. Rating structures are advanced through regimes, noncommercial teams, or private institutions and agencies.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is an ancient form of healthcare that dates back over 2,500 years and includes natural treatments such as acupuncture, herbal remedies, dietary advice, stress/emotional support, exercise including tai chi and qi gong and treatments such as cupping and moxibustion to treat or prevent health problems. It’s a timeless bridge that can initiate and support change and magnification in any and every life dimension: physical, noetic, emotional, and spiritual.
- Track 17-1Western & Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Track 17-2Acupuncture Techniques
- Track 17-3Acupuncture in Pain Management
- Track 17-4Acupuncture and Neurology
- Track 17-5Korean Acupuncture
- Track 17-6Japanese Acupuncture
- Track 17-7Applications of Traditional Medicine
- Track 17-8Current Research in Traditional Medicine