Call for Abstract
20th World Congress on Obesity and Metabolic Diseases, will be organized around the theme “Exploring the Foster Innovations in Obesity and Weight loss”
Obesity Summit 2019 is comprised of 20 tracks and 118 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Obesity Summit 2019.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Obesity is a clinical circumstance in which the extra body fat accumulates inside the body to an extent that it has a negative impact on fitness. It is described by way of the use of frame mass index (BMI) and is evaluated in phrases of fats distribution and total cardiovascular risk elements. If the body weight is higher than 20%, then the individual is taken into consideration as Obese. Globally, obese & Obesity as of now could be the fifth main risk for premature death. A lack of electricity stability most usually reasons overweight and obesity. Energy stability approach that power IN ought to be identical to strength OUT. Some hormone problems might also purpose obesity and obese, consisting of hypothyroidism, Cushing's syndrome, and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). Other reasons include Lack of workout, age, health conditions and emotional factors.
As weight problems charges keep to upward thrust, the range of deaths because of this could quickly exceed that of tobacco. Obesity causes is closely related with a big variety of health conditions, along with coronary heart ailment, stroke, diabetes, high blood strain, bad ldl cholesterol, allergies, sleep apnea, gallstones, kidney stones, infertility, and as many as eleven types of cancers, inclusive of leukemia, breast, and colon cancer.
- Track 1-1• Types of Obesity
- Track 1-2• Gastro esophageal Diseases
- Track 1-3• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Track 1-4• High Blood Pressure & Heart Disease
- Track 1-5• Steroidal Imbalance
- Track 1-6• Genetic Susceptibility
- Track 1-7• Lipid and Glucose Metabolism
- Track 1-8• Physical inactivity
- Track 1-9• Psychological Factors
- Track 1-10• Pathophysiology of Obesity
- Track 1-11• Exogenous Obesity
- Track 1-12• Global Issues
- Track 1-13• Epidemiology of Obesity
- Track 1-14• Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome
Metabolic disease, any of the diseases or issues that disrupt ordinary metabolism, the procedure of changing food to energy on a cellular level. Metabolic diseases occur when the body's usual metabolic processes are disrupted. These diseases can be congenital or acquired, for example, diabetes and phenylketonuria. Metabolic Disorders affect the ability of the body to carry out crucial biochemical reactions that contain the processing or delivery of proteins, carbohydrates, or lipids. The onset of signs usually takes place whilst the body’s metabolism comes under strain—for instance, after prolonged fasting or for the duration of a febrile contamination. For some metabolic issues, it is possible to reap prenatal diagnostic screening. Metabolic sicknesses are pretty uncommon in my view, but they may be quite not unusual when taken into consideration as a collection.
- Track 2-1• Cystinosis
- Track 2-2• Maple syrup urine disease
- Track 2-3• Fabry disease
- Track 2-4• Hunter syndrome
- Track 2-5• Lesch-Nyhan syndrome
- Track 2-6• Niemann-Pick disease (type A)
- Track 2-7• Von Gierke disease
- Track 2-8• Pompe disease
Bariatric surgery is a surgical procedure of the digestive system to promote weight-loss in people with severe obesity. Bariatric surgeries aim at reducing the food intake and increase satiety. Weight-loss surgery is recommended to severely obese patients (Body Mass Index [BMI] above 40), when other weight-reduction strategies, such as diet management, exercise etc, have failed. It is also suggested in severely obese patients who have medical conditions like arthritic joint diseases that restrict the physical activity
- Track 3-1• Types of Bariatric Surgery
- Track 3-2• Bariatric Surgery Benefits
- Track 3-3• Bariatric Surgery Side Effects
- Track 3-4• Potential Candidates of Bariatric Surgery
- Track 3-5• Clinical Trials
Binge Eating Disorder (BED) is usually regarded by using compulsive overeating or ingesting abnormal amounts of food whilst feeling not able to prevent and at lack of manage. Binge consuming episodes are typically labeled as taking place on common at the least twice consistent with week for a duration of six months. BED is one of the newest eating issues formally diagnosed within the DSM-5. Though binge ingesting disease can arise in ladies and men of normal weight, it often results in the development of undesirable weight advantage or weight problems, that can in a roundabout way reinforce further compulsive ingesting. The poor emotions that typically accompany binge eating frequently lead him or her to hold to apply food to cope; for this reason growing a vicious cycle. Managed ingesting ailment remedies are extraordinarily important.
- Track 4-1• Causes of Binge Eating Disorder
- Track 4-2• Signs & Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder
- Track 4-3• Binge Eating Disorder Treatment
Pediatric or teens weight troubles is the most commonplace nutritional sickness among kids and youngsters worldwide, The occurrence of obesity is maximum among particular ethnic organizations. Obesity will increase the risk of coronary heart diseases in kids and adults. Obesity in childhood causes hypertension, dyslipidemia, chronic inflammation, multiplied blood clotting tendency, endothelial disorder, and hyperinsulinemia and reasons reproductive disorder in adults. The prevention of pediatric obesity via selling healthy eating plan, interest, and surroundings must be a primary intention, as attaining effective, prolonged-lasting outcomes with life-style amendment once weight problems takes region is difficult.
- Track 5-1• Causes of childhood obesity
- Track 5-2• Symptoms and complications of obesity
- Track 5-3• Genetic, behavioral and environmental factors of obesity
- Track 5-4• Convenience foods and obesity
- Track 5-5• Prevention and treatment of pediatric obesity
- Track 5-6• Pharmacological and surgical treatment of pediatric obesity
A maternal weight problem refers to weight problems of a girl in the course of pregnancy. Maternal obesity has a extensive impact on maternal metabolism and offspring development. The high occurrence of maternal obese and weight problems might also have implications for toddler fitness, as being pregnant complications which includes pre-eclampsia and diabetic problems are greater not unusual in these girls. A maternal weight problem is a danger thing for spontaneous abortion, as well as for unexplained stillbirth. The capability trans generational effect of maternal weight problems at the fitness of destiny generations will certainly bring about growing healthcare fees for society
- Track 6-1• Patterns of Maternal Obesity
- Track 6-2• Causes of weight problems in girls
- Track 6-3• Effect of Obesity on Maternal Complications in Pregnancy
- Track 6-4• Effect of Maternal Obesity on Perinatal Outcome
- Track 6-5• Maternal Obesity and Diabetes
- Track 6-6• Physician Responsibility
A man or woman with diabetes ailment has blood glucose, or sugar, levels that are above ordinary degrees. Glucose comes from the ingredients you consume. Insulin is a hormone that allows the glucose get into your cells to give them electricity. Diabetes happens while the frame does no longer make enough insulin or does not use the insulin it makes. Over time, having too much sugar to your blood might also motive critical issues. Overweight and weight problems, the primary drivers of type 2 diabetes, have lengthy been seemed as health risks related to affluence. Over the ultimate decade, profound changes in the pleasant, amount and supply of meals ate up in many developing countries, blended with a decrease in ranges of bodily interest the various populace, have brought about an growth in the prevalence of diabetes and its complications.
- Track 7-1• Diabetic & Endocrine Disorders
- Track 7-2• Obesity and Type 2 diabetes
- Track 7-3• Transplantation for Diabetes
- Track 7-4• Insulin Resistance
- Track 7-5• Nutritional Therapy
- Track 7-6• Role of Hyperinsulism
Obesity affects the cardiovascular system in multiple ways. Obese individuals have an increased total blood volume to meet the perfusion needs of the increased adipose tissue. Cardiac and stroke work indices remain normal in normotensive obese individuals. The increase in cardiac output is also accompanied by a decrease in systemic vascular resistance in normotensive obese individuals. Because of increased LV workload, oxygen consumption is also increased; the oxygen consumption increases linearly with the increase in body weight. On the whole, overweight and obesity predispose to or are associated with numerous cardiac complications such as coronary heart disease, heart failure.
- Track 8-1• Obesity and Coronary Heart Disease
- Track 8-2• Cardiovascular Impact Adipose Tissue
- Track 8-3• Congestive Heart Failure
- Track 8-4• Treatment of Obesity and Heart Disease
- Track 8-5• Weight Control Reduce heart disease
- Track 8-6• Heart Disease
- Track 8-7• Obesity and risk of chronic diseases development
- Track 8-8• Obesity, Asthma & Allergies: the Inflammatory Connection
- Track 8-9• Arthrosclerosis
Weight, weight benefit, and weight problems account for about 20% of all cancer instances. Epidemiological statistics recommend that weight problems is related to an increased hazard of several but no longer all types of cancers, with clear sex-unique differences. Large prospective studies display a huge affiliation with weight problems for several cancers, and the International Agency for Research on Cancer has labeled the proof of a causal hyperlink as 'sufficient' for cancers of the colon, female breast (postmenopausal), endometrium, kidney (renal mobile), and esophagus (adenocarcinoma). These facts, and the growing international trend in weight problems, advise that overeating may be the biggest avoidable purpose of cancer in nonsmokers.
- Track 9-1• Obesity and Endometrium Cancer
- Track 9-2• Obesity and Gall Bladder Cancer
- Track 9-3• Obesity and Pancreatic Cancer
- Track 9-4• Obesity and Prostate Cancer
- Track 9-5• Obesity and Myeloma
- Track 9-6• Thoracic Cancer
Depression can cause overeating and weight advantage; obesity can cause overwhelming unhappiness. Researchers were difficult over the obvious weight-mental health connection for years. There's no question that obesity and depression are connected in each adolescents and adults. But does melancholy purpose obesity, or does obesity set off melancholy? Both weight problems and depression are very universal and associated with numerous fitness complications, such as hypertension, coronary heart sickness, and elevated mortality. Because they each convey a risk for cardiovascular disorder, a possible affiliation among melancholy and weight problems has been assumed and studied. Certainly, extended urge for food, reduced interest and weight advantage can be signs and symptoms of despair, and those with melancholy are much more likely to binge eat and much less probably to exercising frequently. Both depression and obesity have sturdy genetic hyperlinks, so kids of humans with both or both issues are more predisposed to have them as properly.
- Track 10-1• Epidemiology of Obesity and Depression
- Track 10-2• Moderator and Mediator Variables
- Track 10-3• Treating Obesity and Depression
Obesity is related to many endocrine abnormalities which might be related to hormonal imbalance and resistance. Some of those abnormalities are considered as factors to motive for the development of obesity, whereas others are taken into consideration to be secondary effects of obesity. Hormones play an essential position in appetite, metabolism, frame fats distribution and garage of extra power in food as fats.
Weight reduction generally normalizes these endocrine alterations, implicating obesity as a right away purpose. Hormones are chemical messengers that adjust methods in our frame. They are one of the elements inflicting weight problems. When an person's hormones are out of stability, it is able to be impossible to acquire sustained weight control. People with weight problems have tiers of hormones that could growth accumulation of frame fat through changing the metabolism of the fats
- Track 11-1• Thyroid Disorders
- Track 11-2• Adrenal and Pituitary Tumors
- Track 11-3• Osteoporosis
- Track 11-4• Obesity on Leptin
- Track 11-5• Obesity on Sex Hormones
- Track 11-6• Obesity on Growth Hormones
Obesity can make surgical treatment more tough. Anesthesia and surgical treatment might also entail giant hazard for overweight sufferers. Obesity is a multi-machine disorder, specifically involving the breathing and cardiovascular structures; therefore, a multidisciplinary technique is required. Even easy tracking responsibilities, which can be vital and existence-retaining for all sufferers, may be a task whilst the affected person is appreciably overweight. Illnesses related to obesity, which include Type 2 diabetes, obstructive sleep apnea, high blood pressure and cardiovascular disorder, could have critical implications for patients requiring surgical procedure and anesthesia. There is likewise a danger of lowered oxygenation amongst obese individuals for the duration of surgical procedure. Obese sufferers are also at risk of lung infections and different lung complications after anesthesia.
- Track 12-1• Obesity and Pain Management during Labor and Delivery
- Track 12-2• Anesthesiology and Weight-Loss Surgery
- Track 12-3• Treating Obese Patients at Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Track 12-4• Obesity and Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Track 12-5• Regional anesthesia
- Track 12-6• Pharmacokinetics of anesthetic marketers
- Track 12-7• Perioperative conduct of anesthesia
- Track 12-8• Anesthesia and the overweight infant
Weight-loss medicines are supposed to assist folks that may also have fitness troubles related to obese or obesity. If you are suffering along with your weight, you can locate that a diet plan and regular physical interest help you lose weight and hold it off over the long time. Weight-loss medicines aren’t for all people with a high BMI. If those lifestyle changes aren't enough that will help you shed pounds or keep your weight reduction, your medical doctor may additionally prescribe medicinal drugs as a part of your weight-manage application. Prescription medications to deal with obese and obesity work in extraordinary methods. Medications don’t replace physical pastime or healthful ingesting behavior as a way to lose weight.
- Track 13-1• Working of weight loss drugs
- Track 13-2• Common weight reduction pills
- Track 13-3• Safety of weight loss drugs
Obesity is a situation in which unusual or excessive fats accumulation in adipose tissue impairs health. An aggregate of more bodily activity and a suitable nutrient rich but energy managed weight-reduction plan is usually recommended for overweight/overweight adults who wish to lose weight. Good nutrition, physical hobby, and a healthy body weight are essential components of a person’s typical health and properly-being. The importance of nutrients in prevention and remedy of obesity has received plenty attention from public health experts. Together, these can assist decrease a person’s danger of growing serious health conditions, which includes excessive blood strain, excessive ldl cholesterol, diabetes, coronary heart disease, stroke, and most cancers. This approach healthy eating regimen is a brilliant factor to be taken care via overweight people. The fat burning foods consist of crimson pepper, entire grains, low fats dairy merchandise, lean meats, inexperienced tea, etc.
- Track 14-1• Macronutrients and Weight
- Track 14-2• Diet Patterns, Portion Size, and Weight Management
- Track 14-3• Low-Calorie, Lower-Fat Alternatives
- Track 14-4• Atkins diet for overweight individuals
- Track 14-5• Fat Burning Foods
Diabesity – a global-extensive project, Diabesity is a modern-day epidemic, which suggests the coexistence of each diabetes and obesity. The diabetes and weight problems situations of different international locations and corresponding studies programmes were offered from exceptional nations showing an escalating epidemic, increased threat of morbidity and unsustainable projected public health prices. Diabetes causes excessive fitness headaches and is the 5th main cause of death global-extensive. The fitness effect of diabesity is good sized to encompass lengthy-term diabetic headaches, discount in fitness-associated functioning, reduction of nice of lifestyles and reduced basic existence expectancy. Long-time period headaches include myocardial infarction, cerebrovascular stroke and end-stage renal disease. Also latest advances have discovered that there is an association between continual pressure, despair and napping problems to both diabetes and weight problems. It is for that reason pressing to take steps inclusive of screening, prevention and early control in an try to manage this evolving epidemic of diabesity.
- Track 15-1• Epidemiology of diabesity
- Track 15-2• Health impact of diabesity
- Track 15-3• Economic impact
Exercise is considered a suitable approach for improving and preserving physical and emotional fitness. Regular and non-stop yoga exercise is one of the maximum critical non pharmacological strategies of enhancing serum lipid concentrations, adipose tissue, and metabolic syndrome elements. Body weight, percentage of body fats, lean body mass, body mass index, waist circumference, and visceral fats area might be extensively reduced. Yoga exercising improves adiponectin level, serum lipids, and metabolic syndrome hazard factors in overweight postmenopausal girls. Consequently, yoga exercising can be powerful in stopping cardiovascular ailment caused by obesity.
- Track 16-1• Balanced Physical Therapy
- Track 16-2• Geriatric Physical Therapy Exercises
- Track 16-3• Kripalu Yoga
- Track 16-4• Kriya Yoga
Obesity is now not a disorder that best impacts the more evolved, affluent international locations. It is now a global public fitness problem, affecting all age and socio-financial companies. The occurrence of obesity has doubled in adults and kids and tripled in youth over the past 2 a long time and might cause critical health problems ranging from diabetes to cardiovascular sickness, this doesn't by way of itself display that weight problems is a public health hassle. In the wake of the obesity epidemic, government and nearby groups are mobilizing to opposite the fashion. While the onus is on each individual to modify their weight, there are also tasks to champion on the community stage.
- Track 17-1• Health Consequences of Obesity
- Track 17-2• Factors Contributing to the Development of Obesity
- Track 17-3• Effectiveness of the Current Public Health Strategies for Risk Factor Reduction and Obesity Prevention
- Track 17-4• Food, Physical Activity, and Socioeconomic Environments
- Track 17-5• Supporting Health Services and Clinical Interventions
- Track 17-6• Influencing Eating and Physical Activity Behaviors
Obesity counseling is demonstrated to be useful for those who are overweight. It presents aid, steering and encouragement to the individuals for overcoming the trouble and improving their satisfactory of life. Management of an obese patient includes life-style modifications of increasing physical pastime and reducing calorie intake. Counseling also offers emotional strengthening to manipulate feelings like stress, and unhappiness without turning to meals.
Proper counseling facilitates overweight people understand that weight loss is a gradual method that requires tough work and dedication. So, one needs to be robust and affected person to observe the proper healthy diet weight-reduction plan. It also highlights the significance of healthy eating and physical hobby for weight loss and maintenance, other than identifying other elements like genetic and environment that are turning into an obstacle. Behavioral scientists have suggested a framework for behavioral counseling called the five A’s (ask advise, examine, assist, and set up) which has been used to improve affected person consequences.
- Track 18-1• General Psychology
- Track 18-2• Antidepressant
- Track 18-3• Healthcare and Mental Health
- Track 18-4• Therapeutic Lifestyle Changes
Obesity has to no longer be taken into consideration as a splendor or body-photo difficulty. Because obesity is an increasing number of considered as a societal hassle, contributors of the Steering Committee and Expert Panel unanimously agreed to encompass chapters on the prevention of obesity in children and adults at the populace degree, as well as implications of the recommendations for health coverage-makers and special interested occasions. Considerable advances had been made in nutritional, workout, behavioral, pharmacologic and bariatric surgical techniques to a hit lengthy-term management of weight problems. Lifestyle interventions continue to be the cornerstone of the treatment of weight problems, however adherence is poor and lengthy-term achievement is discreet due to large barriers each on the part of affected human beings and health care specialists accountable for the treatment. Pharmacotherapy and bariatric surgical treatment are useful adjuncts for enhancing the health consequences of obese humans; however, for a spread of reasons, the ones modalities of treatment aren't broadly adopted.
- Track 19-1• Healthy Eating
- Track 19-2• Dietary Intake
- Track 19-3• Role of Nutritional rules to tackle Obesity
- Track 19-4• Early Child care and Counseling at School
- Track 19-5• Multidisciplinary Treatment to triumph over Obesity
Anti-obesity medication and weight loss drugs are pharmacological agents which reduce or control weight. These drugs alter one of the fundamental processes of the human body or weight regulation by altering either appetite or absorption of calories. The ideal anti-obesity drug would produce sustained weight loss with minimal side effects. Good news for those who wish to lose weight, as a team has identified two new types of cells in the brain that can potently regulate appetite and offer new drugs to treat obesity. Drugs that target pathways in metabolic tissues, such as adipocytes, liver and skeletal muscle, have shown potential in preclinical studies but none has yet reached clinical development. To succeed in developing drugs that control body weight to the extent seen following surgical intervention, it seems obvious that a new paradigm is needed.
- Track 20-1• Obesity Medicine & Treatments
- Track 20-2• Role of Anesthesiologists in Obesity
- Track 20-3• General Psychology
- Track 20-4• Antidepressant
- Track 20-5• Healthcare and Mental Health
- Track 20-6• Therapeutic Lifestyle Changes
- Track 20-7• Anti-inflammatories and Sympathomimetic drugs
- Track 20-8• Drug treatments and devices for obesity: Current research